Slider

Saturday, October 13, 2018Found in

Wishful thinking

On Sunday the 28th of October I will be attending the 2018 Fibre Fest that is held at the Sisters of Mercy convent in Singleton. Back in July the first Fibre Festival shaw pattern was released by the very generous and talented Dominique Trad.

I, unfortunately, did not start my Shawl until last month. I now have two weeks to complete my shawl, a task that cannot be completed.




I'm knitting my shawl with Wollmeise yarn in the Robinson and Freitag colourways. I absolutely love how they look together. And although I know I have no chance of finishing my shawl in time, I am still loving the process.

Happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Slider

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright