Slider

Friday, October 5, 2018Found in

Let's go back in time

It was the mid-2000's and knitting blogs were huge. It seemed like everyone had one, including myself. I couldn't get enough of them.

And then one day Ravelry appeared and it felt like everyone left the party. I miss the days of blogging, of scrolling down the page of a new to me blog and seeing photos of new knitting projects, pets, food and children in Halloween costumes or licking their first mixing bowl.


So here I am with a new blog. If you have found me via Ravelry or Instagram you probably know a little about me already. So instead of doing the usual intro, I am going to leave you with a photo of my two-year-old German Shepherd Elke ( pronounced Elka) and I am going to spend my Friday night playing with my settings.



Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Slider

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright