Slider

Friday, October 5, 2018Found in

Halloween is coming

Halloween is relatively new to being celebrated in Australia, but slowly all the supermarkets are catching on. And although the stores have already started selling fruit mince pies and gingerbread men, there is also a small selection of Halloween goodies. It's this sight that makes me warm inside and I know it's time to cast on my Halloween socks and start a month-long binge session of Gilmore girls and all the Halloween movies that I can fit in.

Now I know that the month of October would be much more enjoyable if it was Autumn and not Spring, however, this week has been quite kind to us in regards to the weather. We've had heavy rainfall and grey skies all week.



It's now time to sit down with my Freddy Krueger socks, Gilmore girls and a donut.
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Slider

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright