Slider

Sunday, October 21, 2018Found in

One skein challenge

In my last post, I mentioned that I will be attending the 2018 Fibre Fest that is held at the Sisters of Mercy convent in Singleton. I also mentioned that I was knitting the first Fibre Festival shaw. And that I would fail miserably at this challenge. That defeat happened on Tuesday when I realised I had made an error in the lace section and I didn't have the strength to rip it back. I gently put my shawl in its bag and we currently aren't talking.

Yesterday I moved forward to the one skein challenge that my Knitting Guild is having. The challenge is to knit or crochet something with either a 50g or 100g skein. All projects are to be completed by the 28th of October. I feel that this is a challenge I can complete.


I picked the pattern Orbit by Janina Kallio. And I am using a skein of 8ply yarn from Nunnaba Yarns that I purchased from Skein Sisters.





Until next time, happy knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Slider

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright